Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Perform various clerical and administrative tasks and present a professional image of the firm to clients, callers, and visitors.
· Receive and transmit messages accurately and promptly, using the telephone, e-mail, facsimile, copie,r and other office machines.
· Scan and/or file library materials, work papers, and correspondence.
· Type and/or assemble correspondence, reports, tax returns, and financial statements accurately and timely.
· Process client tax returns using tax computer software.
· Maintain billing, cash records, accounts receivable, and accounts payable.
· Proofread reports and correspondences.
· Schedule appointments and maintain calendars.
· Maintain office supplies inventory.
· Enter data for computer applications.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to multi-task and work independently
· 3 years clerical/secretary
· Strong computer skills
This job involves in-office work, performing various tasks concurrently. Other duties may be assigned from time to time by the Firm’s Partners or professional staff. This position will offer 20-30 hours per week.